Why Our Pub is Great
Serving a mega menu of curries, burgers, street food, grills, and much more, The Llangewydd Arms is Bridgend’s great community pub. Whether you’re looking for a place to treat the kids or a venue for a special occasion, we’ve got you covered.
Got something to celebrate? Grab a few cocktails or a glass of bubbly and order up some sharers to keep everyone happy. Our street food dishes are perfect for serving with a cheeky drink or two. If you’ve got a big occasion in mind, give us a call and ask about our pre-booked party packages, guaranteed to make your night even more special!
Want to make sure the kids get their five a day? Pick the healthy options on our children’s menu, and give them a proper treat that’s good for them as well.
From lunchtime Lite Bite deals to Friday Feeling jugs of lager served with three street food sharers, we’ve got all the ingredients you need for a great time. And with great value served as standard, your wallet will go home happy too.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus